Cardinal comes with a walkthrough vignette that demonstrates many of its basic and advanced functionalities on simulated datasets.
The companion data package CardinalWorkflows includes vignettes that work through specific workflows (clustering, classification, etc.) on real data.
- Classification workflow vignette
- Examples: Human Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC)
- PLS-DA (Projection to Latent Structures Discriminant Analysis)
- O-PLS-DA (Orthogonal PLS-DA)
- Spatial Shrunken Centroids classification
- Clustering workflow vignette
- Examples: Whole Pig Fetus Cross-Section, Cardinal Oil Painting
- PCA (Principal Components Analysis)
- Spatially-aware k-means clustering
- Spatial Shrunken Centroids clustering